Tune in with Katumba ONLINE (all ages) 23.01.21
Join us online for a taster session with Katumba Drumming & Movement from Liverpool!
30 in stock
- In the workshop, you'll experience a mix of all the practices Katumba are known for: drumming, movement, holistic practices, in the most accessible and inclusive way.
- We’ll also give you access to an online video tutorial to make your very own drum using materials from the home-super easy!
- All ages welcome, but those under 18 will need to be supervised by an adult on-screen for the duration of the class.
- Tickets are per household / device
- Katumba fosters mental & physical wellbeing through drumming, movement practices and holistic activities for ALL through: team building experiences, engaging workshops, astonishing performances, outdoor large scale productions & cultural exchange programmes.
- The session will be held on Zoom and you will need one device (laptop/tablet/phone). We recommend headphones for optimum audio quality.
- On purchase, you will notice a pink box for you to download. This file will contain all details on what you need for the class, including a private link to access the class. This will also be emailed to the email address you provide on purchase.